HPT HiToms Baseball Camp Mission
Committed to developing versatile and 'athletic' baseball players, the High Point-Thomasville HiToms are pleased to offer a unique, summer baseball experience. Providing fundamental instruction and development in the areas of throwing and receiving skills, position fundamentals, hitting techniques and base running the three day sessions are an ideal opportunity for emerging athletes to receive quality instruction and necessary physical skill development.
Conducted by HPT HiToms Head Coach Brian Rountree, his staff and HPT players, the summer, instructional camps target young athletes from the ages of 6-13.
Assisted by the HiToms staff, attendees will focus primarily on the development of skill sets that lay the foundation for throwing and receiving skills and hitting fundamentals. Benefiting significantly from a staff that boasts over 20 years of college/high school level training experience, all attendees will gain a sense of self-confidence and passion to excel.
Registration is now open for our 2019 camps at the links below!
- Throwing & Receiving Skills
- Hitting Fundamentals
- Defensive Position Development
- Speed & Agility
- Arm Strength
Upcoming Camp Sessions:
- Spring Training Camp: April 22-24, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Cost: $55 - sign up!
- Summer Hitting Camp: June 17-18, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Cost: $55 - sign up!
- Summer General Skills Camp: July 15-17, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Cost: $65 - sign up!
- Summer Pitcher/Catcher Camp: July 22-23, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Cost: $55 - sign up!
- Camp Dates: See schedule above
- Location: Finch Field
- Attire: Baseball uniform (i.e. practice attire)
- Equipment: Hat, glove, bat, cleats, water bottle