HPT HiToms Baseball Camp Mission
Committed to developing versatile and 'athletic' baseball players, the High Point-Thomasville HiToms are pleased to offer a unique, summer baseball experience. Providing fundamental instruction and development in the areas of throwing and receiving skills, position fundamentals, hitting techniques and base running the three day sessions are an ideal opportunity for emerging athletes to receive quality instruction and necessary physical skill development.
Conducted by HPT HiToms Head Coach Brian Rountree, his staff and HPT players, the summer, instructional camps target young athletes from the ages of 6-13.
Assisted by the HiToms staff, attendees will focus primarily on the development of skill sets that lay the foundation for throwing and receiving skills and hitting fundamentals. Benefiting significantly from a staff that boasts over 20 years of college/high school level training experience, all attendees will gain a sense of self-confidence and passion to excel.
Registration is now open for our 2019 offseason camps at the links below!
- Throwing & Receiving Skills
- Hitting Fundamentals
- Defensive Position Development
- Speed & Agility
- Arm Strength
Offseason Camp Sessions:
- Pitcher/Catcher Camp: January 29, 31 and February 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21 - sign up!
- Hitting Camp: February 26, 28 and March 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21 - sign up!
- Camp Dates: See schedule above
- Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Finch Field
- Attire: Baseball uniform (i.e. practice attire)
- Equipment: Hat, glove, bat, cleats, water bottle